Modellers actively participating in ISIMIP need a user account at DKRZ to access the ISIMIP input & output data. For uploading model results such an account is mandatory.
- filling out this form here.
- click on the link in the email you receive and click on 'log in' to join the ISIMIP project.
- Log in using your email address and the password you created.
- Select 'Projects' > 'join existing project'
- Enter project number 820, shortly describe your institutional background, your context for using the ISIMIP data and send.
- The project managers will approve your request as soon as possible (normally within 2-3 working days).
- You will receive a confirmation email including your username (something like b383300 - not your email address).
- You now have an account for the DKRZ server (and other services) where the ISIMIP input data are stored.