If you are not planning to contribute with simulations, but you want to follow up the ISIMIP news, then join our isimip-followers mailing list.
If you are interested in contributing with your own simulations to ISIMIP, please:
- Get in touch with the corresponding sector coordinators
- Review the ISIMIP protocols – your simulations must follow them
Once you are ready to start working on your simulations, please contact the ISIMIP Data Management Team, they will:
- Create an account for you in our Modellers' Dashboard
- Create an entry for your model within our list of impact models
- Advice you in requesting a DKRZ account
- Create a directory for your model within the ISIMIP DKRZ project
- Add you to our 'isimip-modelers' and 'isimip-data_updates' mailing lists
- Before submitting any file, have a look at Preparing simulation files
For more details, check our Workflow for contributions to ISIMIP
Note: We invite you to give a look at the definitions and archives of our three different mailing lists to help you decide which one you should join.