If you are not planning to contribute with simulations, but you want to follow up the ISIMIP news, then join our isimip-followers mailing list.
If you are interested in contributing with your own simulations to ISIMIP, please:
- get in touch with the corresponding sector coordinators
- review the ISIMIP protocols – your simulations must follow them
Once you are ready to start working on your simulations, please contact the ISIMIP Data Management Team, they will:
- create an account for you in our Modellers' Dashboard
- create an entry for your model within our list of impact models
- advice you in requesting a DKRZ account
- create a directory for your model within the ISIMIP DKRZ project
- add you to our 'isimip-modelers' mailing list
- before submitting any file, have a look at Preparing simulation files
Note: We invite you to give a look at the definitions and archives of our three different mailing lists to help you decide which one you should join.