IMPORTANT: To ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of the simulation data, you should check the output data changelog. You are responsible for ensuring that the data you use is up to date before submitting publications.
- I will hold no individual(s), organization(s), or group(s) responsible for any errors in the models or in their output data.
- I acknowledge the potential limitations of the data obtained from this archive and understand that although the model output has been subjected to a quality control procedure, unrecognized errors almost certainly remain. These may include (but are not necessarily limited to) errors in the models, shortcomings in the experiment designs, the conjectural quality of the forcing scenarios used to drive the models, and so on.
- I acknowledge that data in the ISIMIP repository is publicly available, restrictions of use are detailed in an assigned license and that sale of the data is strictly forbidden.
- I agree to restrict my use of ISIMIP data obtained from the ISIMIP repository (or from DKRZ after its embargo period) to its assigned license (find further details in the meta data of each data set and file, and at Licenses for publicly available ISIMIP data).
- I acknowledge that all authors (including non-ISIMIP scientists) of publications in which data from the ISIMIP repository (or from DKRZ after its embargo period) are used, are no longer subject to hard co-authorship restrictions or approval of the modelling groups. However, they are strongly encouraged to offer co-authorship to at least a representative of the corresponding modelling teams, the ISIMIP sector coordinators and the ISIMIP cross-sectoral science team for the sectors relevant to the paper (see Sectors and Contacts).
- I agree to appropriately credit the data providers, either by citing the DOIs relevant to the paper (see DOIs for ISIMIP data sets), or by an acknowledgment similar to the following:
"For their roles in producing, coordinating, and making available the ISIMIP input data and impact model output, we acknowledge the modelling groups, the ISIMIP sector coordinators and the ISIMIP cross-sectoral science team (listed in Table XX of this paper) for the YY sectors."
Where XX should list the relevant sectors and Table YY should list the models and modelling groups (names of modellers and their institutions) that provided the data used, as specified in the meta data of each data set and file or at Impact Model Settings & Characteristics.
- To aid participating modelling groups in understanding and improving their models, I will respond to reasonable requests from ISIMIP cross-sectoral science team for feedback about my ISIMIP research results (e.g. reporting model deficiencies).
- As soon as my ISIMIP based paper is published I will provide the associated reference to the ISIMIP cross-sectoral science team.