ISIpedia will be an online portal for national-level, cross-sectoral
climate-impact assessments, based on state-of-the-art climate-impacts
simulations from ISIMIP.
Key features of ISIpedia will be:
- Access to the assessment and synthesis of national-level climate-impact projections, including for the emissions pathways currently being discussed within the UNFCCC climate change negotiations.
- Transparent documentation of model limitations, and access to comparisons between historical simulations and observations for the purposes of model evaluation.
- Regionally-resolved visualisations of climate-impacts projections for important sector-specific and cross-sectoral indicators.
- A simple overview of the available of the available ISIMIP simulations with easy access to the data.
- A central access point for input and validation data for climate-impact scientists, including establishing a data base of local management practices and socio-economic quantities, which directly drive changes in climate-impacts indicators.
A beta-version of ISIpedia is due to go online in the second half of 2019.