we are happy to announce that the registration for the cross-sectoral online ISIMIP Workshop 2020 is now open!
The workshop will take place in zoom online meeting rooms from 15.6.-18.6.2020.
The workshop will include:
- Latest ISIMIP developments: ISIMIP3 climate forcings (bias correction, counterfactuals), as well as recent ISIMIP2 publications.
- ISIMIP3 group III socioeconomic forcing data: we will continue with the break-out groups from our Paris-workshop in 2019 putting special focus on adaptation- vs non-adaptation scenarios.
- A virtual poster session to highlight your recent research advances, collaboration plans, or any other idea you want to share within a 3-min pitch.
- Keynotes by Michael Burger (Executive Director Sabin Center for Climate Change Law) on Climate law and attribution and by Kasia Tokarska (Institute for Atmospheric and Climate Science ETH Zürich) on climate sensitivity of the Earth system and how it relates to CMIP6 simulations.
- There will also be enough time for intense discussions and socializing within sectoral sessions.
During the registration you will be asked to provide your time zone and some feedback on which session you plant to attend. We will include your feedback to schedule the workshop, making the time plan as convenient as possible for you. Once you are registered you will receive the final agenda including the respective zoom links to all sessions, automatically.
Please register here until 24.5. to make sure we can plan an efficient and well-organized online event.