Dear ISIMIP community,
we hope you have been enjoying summer since our workshop in Paris.
With this email, we'd like to make a few quick announcements and report on some ISIMIP output data changes.
- Stefan Lange's paper on the bias adjustment and statistical downscaling methods to be used in ISIMIP3b has recently been published in Geoscientific Model Development: https://www.geosci-model-dev.net/12/3055/2019/
- Furthermore, the virtual CoMSES conference may be interesting for some of you. CoMSES is a network of modellers promoting the sharing and re-use of model code. The conference will be held online with presentations as pre-recorded videos (abstract deadline: 30 August).
- The temperature thresholds and time slices for RCPs 4.5 and 8.5 have been added on our website.
Changes in ISIMIP output data and caveats:
- ISIMIP2b Water (global): H08 units corrected for soilmoist for 2005soc
- ISIMIP2b Biomes, Water (global) and Permafrost: ORCHIDEE renamed as ORCHIDEE-DGVM
- ISIMIP2b Water (global): WaterGAP2 units corrected for qs and qsb
- ISIMIP2b water (global): PCR-GLOBWB "qsub" files removed and renamed
As always, if you have any questions or comments, please do reach out to us.
Felix on behalf of the ISIMIP team
P.S.: Further updates on the provision of input data for ISIMIP2a/3a as well as 3b will follow soon.