Dear ISIMIP community,
We are happy to announce that the registration for the cross-sectoral ISIMIP online workshop (11-15 January 2021) is now open. https://eveeno.com/ISIMIP_cross_sectoral_workshop_2021
Cornerstones of the workshop are:
- Latest ISIMIP modeling results: there will be a dedicated session on the latest ISIMIP modeling results, as well as ongoing paper ideas,
- ISIMIP climate forcing data: we will present the currently available data and discuss possibilities of improving them,
- ISIMIP3 socioeconomic forcing data: we will continue discussing the development of ISIMIP3b group III socioeconomic forcing data and the adaptation runs.
- Cross-sectoral discussions on water quality and data harmonization, as well as on linking the Biomes, Fire and Permafrost sectors following up on the workshop in summer 2020.
- Stay tuned for distinguished keynotes soon to be announced.
- Of course, we will have plenty of time for further discussions within sectoral sessions, and we will also accommodate social break-out groups.
- interactions with the newly started COST Action PROCLIAS
We will share the tentative agenda by the end of November and you will find updates on the ISIMIP website.
Please register here until 20.12.2020 to make sure you don’t miss any crucial information. In case you want to present recent ISIMIP simulation results and/or paper ideas in a 5–10 min presentation in the plenary session, please contact the Organizing Team. For contributions to sector-specific sessions please get in touch with the respective sector coordinators.
We hope you are all staying healthy and safe and are looking forward to meeting you online.
The ISIMIP coordination team