The workshop featured a number of plenary, as well as sector-specific and thematic sessions including the following cornerstones:
- Latest ISIMIP modeling results: dedicated session on the latest ISIMIP modeling results, as well as ongoing paper ideas,
- ISIMIP climate forcing data: currently available data have been presented and possibilities of improving them have been discussed,
- ISIMIP3 socioeconomic forcing data: discussions of the development of ISIMIP3b group III socioeconomic forcing data and the adaptation runs.
- Cross-sectoral discussions on data harmonization, as well as on linking the Biomes, Fire and Permafrost sectors following up on the workshop in summer 2020.
- Keynotes by Johan Rockström, Noah Diffenbaugh and Tamma Carleton
- Kick-off of the newly started COST Action PROCLIAS including dedicated sessions to plan working group activities