The workshop was held as a hybrid event and featured a number of plenary and parallel sessions on
- ISIMIP data and protocols for climate impact modeling (PROCLIAS WG 1)
- Climate Impact Attribution and Uncertainty Assessment (PROCLIAS WG 2)
- Cross-sectoral climate impacts (PROCLIAS WG 3)
- Communication and dissemination of climate impacts (PROCLIAS WG 4).
Further cornerstones of the workshop were keynotes by:
- PIK director Johan Rockström (PIK) "Risks in IPCC AR6 and beyond"
- Cath Senior (Met Office) “The future direction for CMIP and climate modelling”
- Jakob Zscheischler (UFZ) “Progress and challenges in compound event research”
- Camille Parmesan (CNRS, UofP, UofTx) “Observed Impacts of Climate Change: From Species to Ecosystem Processes”
- Brian O'Neill (PNNL) “Large-scale impact modeling and the Key Risks of climate change”